This Privacy Statement applies to Digiink Creative.
- Digiink Creative collect information you choose to provide.
- Digiink Creative use common internet technologies, such as cookies and analytics, on our websites and emails.
Digiink Creative use your personal information for:
- Personalising your experience while you are on our websites, making navigation easier, and usage statistics;
- Marketing, if you have permitted such use;
- Responding to enquiries;
Your personal information is only used for the purposes consistent with the reasons you provided it.
Your personal information is not shared with other marketing agencies.
When we temporarily provide personal information to companies that perform services for us, such as send you email, we require those companies to protect the information in the same manner as Digiink Creative. These service companies cannot use your personal information for any other purpose than the reason you provided it to Digiink Creative.
YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
- You can tailor your marketing preferences, and you may tell us that you do not want any further marketing contact.
- You can turn off cookies in your browser.
- You may access the personal information we hold about you.
- You may ask us to correct any errors or delete the information we have about you.
- You may opt out of any further contact from us.
- To protect your privacy and the privacy of others we may have to verify you are who you say you are before we can give you access to, or change, information about you.